English, Gujarati, Hindi, Telugu
Treat the person in front of you as one of your own. When that happens, the right conversations or rather the perfect decisions are made.
Bhavesh Trikamji, MD specializes in Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine, and Electromyography at the UCR Health Multispecialty Center. He is also a Health Sciences Clinical Assistant Professor of neuroscience at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine. Dr. Trikamji is triple board-certified in Neurology and Neuromuscular Medicine by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and Electrodiagnostic medicine by the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. He is a diplomat in the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine. Dr. Trikamji is fluent in English, Hindi, Gujarati, and Telugu.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? I enjoy traveling and trying different cuisines. I also enjoy hiking and some of my favorite national parks are Yosemite, Arches, Zion and Bryce.
- ABPN Board Certified in Neurology
- ABPN Board Certified in Neuromuscular Medicine
- ABEM Board Certified in Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Training / Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- American Neurological Association (ANA)
Honors / Awards
- AAN Abstract selected as “Scientific innovation of the year”
- AAN Physician ambassador in Neurology for Medical student symposium
- AAN Fellow scholarship to annual meeting
- AAN Resident scholarship to annual meeting
- Resident award for excellence in Research at Harbor UCLA
- Distinguished Neurology teaching award by the Medical Students of UCLA
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Gandhi Medical College – India
- Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA – Adult Neurology
- Washington University in Saint Louis, St Louis, MO – Neuromuscular