English, Portuguese, Spanish
Most urogynecology conditions are not life-threatening, but they can threaten your ability to live your life. After coming to see me I will present you with all the possible options and help you to make the best decision for you.
Bobby Garcia, MD specializes in Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery also known as Urogynecology. Dr. Garcia offers surgical and non-surgical options for women who experience pelvic organ prolapse or issues with their bladders. He also is experienced in energy-based therapies for urogynecologic conditions and has an interest in cosmetic gynecology. Dr. Garcia’s top priority is offering patients multiple options and helping them pick the treatment that will help them to live their best life.
- Why did you get into medicine? Medicine is complex and illness can be scary. I chose to go into medicine to comfort, calm, and treat patients.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like to do? I like to meditate and practice yoga. On the weekends I like to play golf.
Areas of Interest
- Academic Standardization of Cosmetic Gynecology
- Urogynecologic Applications of Energy Based Therapies
- Urogynecologic Applications of Platelet Rich Plasma
- Surgical Coaching & Use of Operative Video as a Teaching Tool
- Women’s Health
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- University of Texas Southwestern
- University of Tennessee Chattanooga – Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- Louisiana State University – Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship