Education and communication with personalized care is the foundation of my commitment to patients.
Deanah A. Jibril, DO specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology at UCR Health Inland Empire Women's Health Center. She received her MBA with honors in Healthcare Management at The University of Texas at Dallas. She received her board certification in Obstetrics & Gynecology from the American Osteopathic Association Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists. Additionally, Dr. Jibril is the Chairman of the Compliance Committee for the UCR School of Medicine. Her research interests include cultural differences in Female Healthcare, Hospitalist Model in OB/GYN, and Healthcare Management.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I grew up on a farm in Illinois and still enjoy working in my garden and growing vegetables. I love to cook for my family and friends. There were no phones or computers and so books were my lifeline to the rest of the world. I read on my Kindle every day and finish at least one book every week. I also enjoy talking to people all over the world and learning their stories.
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Family Planning
Training / Memberships
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Medical SchoolM.S.,University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Department of Molecular BiologyD.O., Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- University of North Texas Health Science Center- Fort Worth – OB/GYN
- American Osteopathic Association/American Association of Colleges – Osteopathic Medicine