Jami Woods, MD has practiced primary care medicine for over eight years while simultaneously completing a second residency in Psychiatry. Dr. Woods is board certified in Psychiatry and received EHR subspecialty certification from Psychopharmacology. Dr. Woods participates in graduate medical education and has given promotional talks nationally. Dr. Woods area of academic interests includes the neurobiology of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, high functioning autism, and gender dysphoria.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Training / Memberships
- American Society of Clinical Psychopharmacology|American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- University of Tennessee, Memphis, M.D. – Memphis, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee, Memphis, D.Ph. – Memphis, Tennessee
- University of Tennessee – Anesthesiology and Psychiatry
- Baptist Memorial hospital, Memphis