Empathy and hope are an essential part of our treatment modalities. Clear communication is essential. The physician has to break the ice first, engage the patient and listen. Decisions are shared between the patient, physician, family.
Jay Rosenberg, MD specializes in Neurology at the UCR Health Comprehensive Psychiatric Centers. He received his medical education from Georgetown University School of Medicine and completed an internship and residency at the University of Southern California Medical Center. Dr. Rosenberg received his board certification from the National Board of Medical Examiners and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. He is an active member of the American Academy of Neurology, the San Diego Neurosciences Society and the Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Societies.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? I enjoy spinning, reading, playing chess and spending time with my grandchildren.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Stroke Care
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- National Board of Medical Examiners
Training / Memberships
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- San Diego Neurosciences Society
- Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Societies
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Georgetown University School of Medicine – Washington, DC
- University of Southern California Medical Center (LAC-USC Medical Center) – Neurology