I strive for a team-based approach between myself and the patient where all treatment options are discussed.
Mallory Stuparich, MD specializes in gynecology and minimally invasive surgery. She completed a 2-year advanced laparoscopic surgical fellowship affiliated with the Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery (FMIGS), which allows her to skillfully treat complex gynecologic conditions, such as abnormal uterine bleeding, advanced stage endometriosis, and uterine fibroids. At UCR Health, Dr. Stuparich works skillfully in a state-of-the-art, safe, and comfortable environment while providing excellent and innovative gynecologic and MIS services for all Inland Southern California women. Dr. Stuparich speaks both English and Spanish.
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Women’s Health
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Training / Memberships
- Society of Gynecologic Surgeons|AAGL - Advancing Minimally Invasive Gynecology Worldwide|American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists|American Medical Association|Texas Medical Association
- Intravenous acetaminophen vs saline in perioperative analgesia with laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Discoid or segmental rectosigmoid resection for deep infiltrating endometriosis: a case-control study
- Surgical Findings and Outcomes in Premenopausal Breast Cancer Patients Undergoing Oophorectomy: A Multicenter Review From the Society of Gynecologic Surgeons Fellows Pelvic Research Network
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center (MD) – Dallas, Texas
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center/Parkland Health & Hospital System, Dallas, Texas – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Magee-Womens Hospital of the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery