I treat patients with a service background in mind and do what I can to advocate for their health while still respecting their individualized decisions.
Matthew Louis, MD specializes in Family Medicine and received his board certification from the American Board of Family Medicine. He graduated from the John A. Burns School of Medicine at the University of Hawaii at Manoa and is a member of the Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? I am fairly active and I like to go scuba diving and hiking. I am also a real estate agent.
- Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine Certified
- Undersea and Hyperbaric Medical Society Introductory Hyperbaric Training Certification
- Restorix RXH L.I.V.E Wound Care Training
- ACLS, PALS, BLS certifications
- Spanish speaking: College and primary school Spanish classes
- Desert Regional Hospital Certification
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- University of Hawai‘i at Manoa (UH) John A. Burns School of Medicine (JABSOM) – Honolulu, HI
- University of California, Riverside, Palm Springs, CA – Family Medicine