Arabic, English, French
I believe that the needs of the patient come first. Patients should be treated with compassion and respect. No complaint should be taken lightly, and all patient concerns should be addressed. My goal is to always educate patients about risks and benefits of treatment options and have them involved in the decision making. This may involve long conversations and several visits, but it’s time well spent in patient care.
Sadikah Behbehani, MD specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility as well as Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery. She completed a Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada fellowship at McGill University which allows her to skillfully treat all aspects of Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. In addition, Dr. Behbehani has completed a second fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery at Mayo Clinic and can perform complex pelvic surgeries with both laparoscopy and robotics. Being double fellowship trained, Dr. Behbehani can appropriately treat all surgical conditions, especially those that affect fertility such as endometriosis and fibroids.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I love spending time with my 3 kids. We enjoy outdoor activities ranging from swimming to skiing. I also enjoy reading in my quiet time, as well as preparing meals for my growing family!
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
Training / Memberships
- American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists
- American Society of Reproductive Medicine
- Society of Gynecology Canada
- Canadian Fertility and Andrology Society
- Fellow of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecology Canada
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Faculty of Medicine, Kuwait University (MD) – Jabriya, Kuwait
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- McGill University, Montreal, Canada – Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Mayo Clinic, Arizona – Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery