Arabic, English, French
We treat our patients the way we treat our own family.
Samer S. Ghostine, MD specializes in Neurosurgery, and Complex Spine Surgery at the UCR Health Inland Empire Neurosurgery Center. Dr. Ghostine is the chief of neurosurgery at UCR, and is Vice-Chairman of Neurosurgery and the Director of neuroscience at Riverside Community Hospital. Dr. Ghostine received his board certification from the American Board of Neurological Surgery and is currently a Professor of Neurological Surgery at UC Riverside School of Medicine. Dr. Ghostine is fluent in English, Arabic, and French. He can get by with some Spanish (beginner level). Additionally, Dr. Ghostine is affiliated with memberships that include the American Association of Neurological Surgeons, Congress of Neurosurgical Surgeons, California Association of Neurological Surgeons. He serves on the board of directors for the California Association of Neurological Surgeons.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? Outside of medicine, I like to spend time with my family.
- Complex Spine Surgery
- Spine Surgery
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
Training / Memberships
- American Association of Neurological Surgeons|Congress of Neurological Surgeons|California Association of Neurological Surgeons|World Association of Lebanese Neurosurgeons|Los Angeles Neurological Society
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Medical SchoolGeorgetown University School of Medicine (MD) – Washington, DC
- Loma Linda University Medical Center, Loma Linda, CA – Chief Resident, Neurological Surgery
- Cedars-Sanai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA – Clinical and Research Spine