An interactive, collaborative and respectful relationship is essential.
Todd Stull, MD specializes in Psychiatry at the UCR Health Comprehensive Psychiatry Centers in the Inland Empire. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and the American Board of Preventative Medicine. Dr. Stull has been an active member of the American Psychiatric Association and the Nebraska Psychiatric Association for over 25 years.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? I enjoy family time, reading and exercising.
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- American Board of Preventative Medicine-Addiction Medicine 2019
Training / Memberships
- American Psychiatric Association
- American Board of Preventive Medicine
- Nebraska Psychiatric Association
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
- International Society for Sports Psychiatry (ISSP)
Honors / Awards
- Distinguished Fellow American Psychiatric Association, 2018
- Recipient of Frank J. Menolascino award for excellence for outstanding leadership and commitment to the field of Dual Diagnosis, Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities, 2014
- Recognized as one of the “Best Doctors in America 2007-2008”
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- University of Nebraska Medical Center – Omaha, NE
- Creighton-Nebraska Department of Psychiatry – Psychiatry