Filosofía del Paciente
Imagine yourself in patient's shoes.
Biografía del Proveedor
Anna Sarcon, MD, FACC specializes in Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Internal Medicine at the UCR Health Multispecialty Center. She is also a Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine. Dr. Sarcon is board-certified in Internal Medicine and a member of Heart Rhythm Society and American College of Cardiology. She brings unique life experiences and passion for advancing science and inspiring the future generation in medicine. She is also excited to bring much needed services in Cardiology, particularly in Electrophysiology to Riverside County and its community. Dr. Sarcon is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? Traveling and horseback riding.
Áreas de Interés
- Atrial fibrillation, Brugada syndrome, premature ventricular contractions, supraventricular tachycardias, sudden cardiac death, takostubo cardiomyopathy
Afiliación al Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
Escuela de Medicina
- University of California Davis School of Medicine
- Scripps Green Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco