Filosofía del Paciente
My job is to help my patients address and understand both normal and disease states relative to their bodies. This is achieved by an open conversation and arriving at a shared decision. I do not dictate orders but rather provide options grounded in evidence and allow my patients to make the best decision for themselves.
Biografía del Proveedor
Kristopher Waring, MD specializes in OB/GYN at the UCR Inland Empire Women's Health Center. Practicing medicine with kindness, empathy, and understanding, the top conditions Dr. Waring treats are prenatal care, routine health maintenance, office procedures, and scheduled surgeries. Dr. Waring also has an interest in educating medical students and physicians in training.
- Outside of medicine, what do you enjoy doing? Rock climbing, fetch with dogs, and quality time with family and friends.
- Why did you go into medicine? Medicine has allowed me to provide a purpose to my career by improving the lives of patients and their families.
- What are the unique skills you have as a physician? Kindness, empathy, and understanding. No concern is too small and no subject is off limits for discussion.
- What do you bring to Riverside County/Coachella Valley and its community? Diverse experiences from multiple communities, both large and small, to provide individualized care to patients and their families.
Afiliación al Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology - Active Candidate
- Licensed Physician & Surgeon
Honores / Galardónes
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center OB/GYN Resident Education Award - June 2021
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center OB/GYN Resident Education Award - June 2022
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
Escuela de Medicina
- University of Minnesota Medical School – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center – Obstetrics and Gynecology