Filosofía del Paciente
Patients have the most information about their condition and I am there to listen and help put a name to what ails them.
Biografía del Proveedor
Mayra Hernandez Schulte, MD specializes in Family Medicine at the UCR Health Multispecialty Center and her clinical expertise is in Adult Medicine, Reproductive Health, and Prenatal. She is also a Health Sciences Assistant Clinical Professor of Family Medicine at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine. Dr. Hernandez Schulte is board-certified in Family Medicine with a fellowship in Reproductive Health Care and Advocacy. As a UC Riverside School of Medicine graduate, she is happy to provide care to the individuals in the community. She strives to help individuals from diverse backgrounds and expertise in reproductive health care. She is glad to provide care for whole families, helping them navigate their care and advocate for the best care. Dr. Hernandez Schulte is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? I love spending time with family and my dog.
Áreas de Interés
- Reproductive health care, patient centered contraceptives
Afiliación al Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
Escuela de Medicina
- University of California, Riverside School of Medicine – Riverside, CA
- Adventist Health White Memorial – Family Medicine Residency Program
- Reproductive Health Access Project – Reproductive Health Care and Advocacy Fellowship