Aesthetic & Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Services
UCR Health surgeons offer a broad range of services from reconstructive surgery to aesthetic cosmetic procedures. Our surgeons are fellowship trained and serve the communities of Riverside and Orange County.
Aesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgery encompasses a wide range of procedures. Reconstruction is often needed to correct congenital anomalies, traumatic injuries, or to restore form and function after ablative surgery for cancer. Aesthetic surgery refines facial features and enhances body contour, providing a more youthful and desired appearance. We also provide state-of-the-art subspecialty care in pediatric reconstructive surgery. This includes reconstruction of skull or facial congenital anomalies (such as cleft lip/palate), vascular tumors, skin lesions – and everything in between.
UCR Health surgeons are fellowship trained and qualified to address all of your needs, aesthetic and reconstructive. Our physicians have office locations in both Riverside and Orange County.
UCR Health offers services in:
- Congenital reconstruction (conditions present a birth)
- Adult and Pediatric trauma reconstruction (face, extremity, and body)
- Adult and Pediatric cancer reconstruction
- General reconstruction (scar revisions, wound care and flap surgeries)
- Orthognathic (jaw) surgery
- Facial aesthetic surgery and Injectibles (Botox™ and Fillers)
- Breast reconstruction
- Breast enhancement and aesthetic breast surgery
- Body sculpting
- Surgery to treat chronic migraine headaches (including Botox® injections)
Learn more about our UCR Health aesthetic and reconstructive plastic surgery services:
Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Services
Reconstructive Plastic Surgery Services
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call us at 844.827.8000.
UCR Health offers you and your family a wide range of routine, preventive, and specialty medical care. To learn more, browse our list of medical services alphabetically: