Imagine yourself in patient's shoes.
Anna Sarcon, MD specializes in Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Internal Medicine at the UCR Health Multispecialty Center. She is also an Assistant Clinical Professor of Internal Medicine at the University of California, Riverside School of Medicine. Dr. Sarcon is board-certified in Internal Medicine and a member of Heart Rhythm Society and American College of Cardiology. She brings unique life experiences and passion for advancing science and inspiring the future generation in medicine. She is also excited to bring much needed services in Cardiology, particularly in Electrophysiology to Riverside County and its community. Dr. Sarcon is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? Traveling and horseback riding.
Areas of Interest
- Atrial fibrillation, Brugada syndrome, premature ventricular contractions, supraventricular tachycardias, sudden cardiac death, takostubo cardiomyopathy
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine
- Scripps Green Hospital
- University of California, San Francisco