With my patients, I have an inclusive and respect of all diverse cultures and strive to be their partner in care. My priority when treating my patients is to provide a relaxed and stress free environment making sure their clinic appointment is an enjoyable experience.
Brian Petrie, MD specializes in Family Medicine at the UCR Health Multispecialty Clinic. He is also a Telemedicine Physician Instructor at the UCR Health Family Medicine Clinic and Associate Program and Medical Director for the UCR School of Medicine Family Medicine Residency Program. He graduated from Loma Linda University School of Medicine and is an active member of the American Medical Association and the American Academy of Family Physicians.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? When I have free time, I enjoy biking on Coronado Island, hiking at Sycamore Canyon Wilderness Park, skeet shotgun shooting and snowboarding. I’m still learning to fly a Cessna 172 airplane with the goal of completing my pilot license.
Training / Memberships
- American Medical Association
- American Academy Family Physicians
Honors / Awards
- Rancho Mirage City of Commerce Humanitarian Award
- Honorary Skilled Nursing Facility Award
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Loma Linda University School of Medicine – Loma Linda, CA
- University of California Riverside School of Medicine – Family Medicine