Arabic, English, Kurdish
I see my patients as a member of my family. My comprehensive and team-based approach provides my patients the physical, emotional, and social support they need and deserve.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I like to spend time with my wife and son. I love to read nonfiction novels, watch historical moves, and documentaries. I also enjoy playing volleyball and playing chess.
Training / Memberships
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- California Academy of Family Physician (CAFP)
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM)
Honors / Awards
- First Position Award for Case Study Poster. The 18th Annual Premier Family Medicine Resident Research Competition; Loma Linda University
- Resident of the Year Award- UCR Family Medicine Residency; Second Year
- Street Medicine Program Humanitarian Award presented to UCR Family Medicine participating faculty by Rancho Mirage Chamber of Commerce.
- 3rd Position Award for Case Study Poster. The 16th Annual Premier Family Resident Research Competition; Loma Linda University
- Resident of the Year Award: UCR Family Medicine Residency; Intern Year
- PRIMEHeq scholarship in Medical School. Dual MD and master’s degrees
- Chancellor Scholarship for Undergraduate Research
- Howell Foundation Scholarship for Undergraduate Research
- Amylin Pharmaceutical, INC, Summer Research Scholarship
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine – San Diego, CA
- Palm Springs, CA – UCR Family Medicine Residency