I try to be a good listener and to provide information in a way that empowers patients to take charge of their own health care.
Elizabeth Morrison-Banks, MD specializes in Neurology, Multiple Sclerosis Services, and Neuroimmunology Services at UCR Health Multispecialty Center. She received her degree from Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and board certification from The American Board of Family Medicine and The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. Dr. Morrison-Banks is fluent in both English and Spanish. She is an active member of The Association of American Medical Colleges, American Academy of Neurology, Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers, and The National Multiple Sclerosis Society.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I enjoy cycling all over the beautiful city of Riverside, participating in a poetry writers' group, and rock climbing when time permits.
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Training / Memberships
- Association of American Medical Colleges|American Academy of Neurology|Consortium of Multiple Sclerosis Centers|National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Brown University School of Medicine (MD) – Providence, RI
- Keck School of Medicine, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA – Neurology
- Ventura County Medical Center, Ventura, CA – Chief Resident, Family Medicine
- University of California, Irvine, Irvine, CA – Multiple Sclerosis