Filosofía del Paciente
The patient is the expert in their story, listen to their story to help them.
Biografía del Proveedor
Asma Jafri, MD, FAAFP, MACM specializes in Family Medicine at the UCR Health Multispecialty Center. The main services Dr. Jafri provides are broad scope family medicine services, including care for children, teenagers, and women. Dr. Jafri does office procedures for common skin conditions and female contraceptive care. She also serves as the Chair of the Family Medicine Department at the UCR School of Medicine.
- What are the unique skills you have as a provider? My unique skills are in the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients.
- Outside of healthcare, what do you enjoy doing? I love traveling and gardening.
- American Board of Family Medicine
Entrenamiento / Membresías
- American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP)
- American Geriatric Society (AGS)
- California Medical Association (CMA)
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine (STFM)
- American College of Physician Executives (ACPE)
Honores / Galardónes
- Gold Medal in Anatomy, Physiology and Preventive Medicine at Fatimah Jinnah Medical College
Escuela de Medicina
- B.S. & M.D., Fatimah Jinnah Medical College – Pakistan
- University of Southern California, Master in Academic Medicine (MACM) – Los Angeles California
- UC Davis, Family Medicine Residency – Medicine
- San Joaquin General Hospital, Stockton, California – General Hospital
- AHEC Underserved Care Fellowship, Pearl Sifford Clinic,Stockton,California., – Underserved Care Fellowship
- USC Educational Leadership Fellowship,Primary Care, Southern California. – Educational Leadership