Filosofía del Paciente
A caring Physician who wants to listen, pay attention to every little detail in a kind, compassionate manner, treats patients and their family members with dignity and wants to involve parents in every aspect of child’s care. Parents who are well concerned about their child’s health and well being and willing to take necessary steps to ensure child’s safety and health.
Biografía del Proveedor
Sunil K. Patel, MD is a board certified Pediatrician practicing in Inland Empire for over 27 years and a Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Patel attended Smt. NHL Municipal Medical College before completing his pediatric residency at New York Medical College and internal medicine residency at Monmouth Medical Center. Dr. Patel takes pride in holding active medical memberships including organizations such as the San Bernardino County Medical Society, the American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin, and the Indian Medical Association of Southern California. Dr. Patel’s practice include general pediatric care, immunizations, preventative care, sick appointments, well child visits and more with a special interest in the preventive care and newborn care aspects of Pediatrics.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I love going hiking on the weekeneds. I like to make hiking and travel trips. I also enjoy playing golf and Billiards with friends and family.
Afiliación al Hospital
- St. Bernardine Medical Center, San Bernardino, California.
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino, San Bernardino, California.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Entrenamiento / Membresías
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
Escuela de Medicina
- SMT. N.H.L. Municial Medical College – Ahmedabad, Gujarat,India.
- Fellow of American Academy of Pediatrics. – Pediatrics