Amjad Kkhawaldeh is a Nurse Practitioner at the UCR Health Neurosurgery Center. He received a Master of Science in Nursing from Georgetown University and a PhD in Nursing from the University of California, Los Angeles. He also completed his post-masters in Adult-Gerontology from California State University, Long Beach. Amjad is also an Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Specialist through the Oncology Nursing Certification Corporation.
- Advanced Oncology Certified Nurse Specialist (AOCNS®)
Training / Memberships
- California Clinical Nurse Specialists (CACNS) Network
- South Bay Oncology Nursing Society Chapter
- Oncology Nursing Society (ONS)
Honors / Awards
- Budd Moore Award for education and professional development
- Recipient of Cancer Research and Prevention Foundation scholarship to attend the 12th Annual “Dialogue for Action on CRC Screening: Prevention Hits the Headlines” Conference.
- Elected President of Doctoral Nursing Student Association, University of California, Los Angeles
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- University of Jordan – Amman, Jordan
- Georgetown Universirty – Washington DC
- University of California – Los Angeles, CA