Darren Freeman, DO
Accepting New Patients Board Certified Telehealth Offered
UCR Health Inland Empire Neurosurgery & Pain Management Center
4510 Brockton Ave., Suite 365
Riverside, CA 92501
Treat the patient as a whole and the results will be better than expected.
Darren Freeman, DO is a board-certified Pain intervenalist. He is a graduate of Western University, College of Osteopathic and completed his residency at Rusk Institute, New York University, NY. He completed his Spine Interventional Fellowship Program at Pain Solvers, Inc.
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Training / Memberships
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Western University, College of Osteopathic (DO) – Pomona, CA
- Rusk Institute, New York University, NY – Chief Resident, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Solvers, Inc., Walnut Creek, Oakland, and San Francisco, CA – Spine Interventional Fellowship Program