Treat the patient as a whole and the results will be better than expected.
Darren Freeman, DO is a board-certified Pain intervenalist. He is a graduate of Western University, College of Osteopathic and completed his residency at Rusk Institute, New York University, NY. He completed his Spine Interventional Fellowship Program at Pain Solvers, Inc.
- What are the unique skills you have as a provider? Patients in my practice learn about there primary pain source and understand that there are many tools in the shed that can be done other than using a pill. We offer the most advanced procedures to best hope for eliminating the pain and also learn something along the way about why they have the pain.
- Outside of healthcare, what do you enjoy doing? Performing heals the soul with lead/backup singer and playing guitar. Always trying to search for that perfect sound/experience. Watching my son perform at OCSA is no better joy. Cherishing every moment to listen to the most talented kids in southern California perform at such high levels is just jaw dropping. It's a must see. Or cheering my daughter on in Volleyball national/international tournaments is heart stopping.
- Interventional Pain Medicine
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Academy of Pain Medicine
- American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Training / Memberships
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Western University, College of Osteopathic (DO) – Pomona, CA
- Rusk Institute, New York University, NY – Chief Resident, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Pain Solvers, Inc., Walnut Creek, Oakland, and San Francisco, CA – Spine Interventional Fellowship Program