Brenda Ross, MD
Accepting New Patients Board Certified Telehealth Offered
UCR Health Inland Empire Women’s Health Center
19330 Jesse Lane, Suite 100
Riverside, CA 92508
"My goal is to provide patient-centered care that optimizes outcomes by making sure the patient fully understands the findings and treatment plan."
Brenda Ross, MD is a board-certified MFM physician recently hired to join our growing team in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Ross is a graduate of Howard University College of Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at Howard University Hospital. She completed her MFM fellowship through a joint program at Cedars Sinai and Harbor UCLA Hospitals. Following her training, she completed a Medical Genetics fellowship at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and subsequently joined their faculty. Dr. Ross was the director of the HIV and Pregnancy program at JHUSOM for 5 years. She has served as a local perinatalogist for 13 years and is the current chairman of the OB/GYN department at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical School.
- What are your personal interests? "My personal interests include spending time with my family, cooking, gardening, photography, bike riding, and listening to music."
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Training / Memberships
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - ACOG|American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology|American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Assessing the risk of birth defects associated with antiretroviral exposure during pregnancy
- Expression of the Voltage-Gated Chloride Channel ClC-2 in Rod Bipolar Cells of the Rat Retina
- Increased fetal colonic muscle contractility following glucocorticoid and thyroxine therapy: Implications for meconium passage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Blue Shield UC Care
- Health Net
- Howard University College of Medicine – Washington, DC
- Howard University Hospital – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital – Medical Genetics
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/Harbor-UCLA Medical Center – Maternal-Fetal Medicine