"My goal is to provide patient-centered care that optimizes outcomes by making sure the patient fully understands the findings and treatment plan."
Brenda Ross, MD is a board-certified MFM physician recently hired to join our growing team in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Ross is a graduate of Howard University College of Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at Howard University Hospital. She completed her MFM fellowship through a joint program at Cedars Sinai and Harbor UCLA Hospitals. Following her training, she completed a Medical Genetics fellowship at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine and subsequently joined their faculty. Dr. Ross was the director of the HIV and Pregnancy program at JHUSOM for 5 years. She has served as a local perinatalogist for 13 years and is the current chairman of the OB/GYN department at Pomona Valley Hospital Medical School.
- What are your personal interests? "My personal interests include spending time with my family, cooking, gardening, photography, bike riding, and listening to music."
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Training / Memberships
- The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists - ACOG|American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology|American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Assessing the risk of birth defects associated with antiretroviral exposure during pregnancy
- Expression of the Voltage-Gated Chloride Channel ClC-2 in Rod Bipolar Cells of the Rat Retina
- Increased fetal colonic muscle contractility following glucocorticoid and thyroxine therapy: Implications for meconium passage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Blue Shield UC Care
- Health Net
- Howard University College of Medicine – Washington, DC
- Howard University Hospital – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital – Medical Genetics
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center/Harbor-UCLA Medical Center – Maternal-Fetal Medicine