Be curious to the patients story, listen and be present.
Crystal Glassy, DO, specializes in Family Medicine and Integrative Medicine at the UCR Health Multispecialty Center. She is board certified by the American Board of Family Medicine and the American Board of Physician Specialties. Dr. Glassy is an active member of the Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine, the American Board of Integrative Medicine, and the American College of Osteopathic Physicians.
- Outside of medicine, what do you like doing? I like spending time with my husband and sons, cooking and enjoying the great outside weather here in Southern California.
- Board Certified Integrative Medicine - American Board of Physician Specialties
- Board Certified Family Physician - American Board of Family Medicine
Honors / Awards
- Chief Resident Award (2015)
- Sigma Sigma Phi, National Osteopathic Honor Society (2012)
- Weight loss supplements: all chaff, no wheat?
- Alternative” cures for hot flashes: worthwhile or a waste?
- Relationship between self-reported high-heeled shoe use and bone mineral density using quantitative ultrasound at a community health fair
- Giant cell arteritis of the thyroid in a 69-year-old male
- Tattooing: medical uses and problems
- Asymptomatic severe hypocalcemia secondary to vitamin d deficiency in an elderly patient
- Relationship between depressive symptoms and cardiovascular risk factors among selected Latino patients at a community clinic
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Michigan State University, College of Osteopathic Medicine – Michigan
- University of California, Irvine – Family Medicine
- Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine, University of Arizona – Integrative Medicine