Samar Nahas, MD, MPH, FRCSC, FACOG
Accepting New Patients Board Certified Telehealth Offered
UCR Health Inland Empire Women’s Health Center
19330 Jesse Lane, Suite 100
Riverside, CA 92508
Providing the best comprehensive care to our patients.
Samar Nahas, MD specializes in gynecologic oncology and minimally invasive surgery (MIS). At UCR Health, Dr. Nahas works skillfully in a state-of-the-art, safe, and comfortable environment – providing excellent, innovative gynecologic oncology and MIS services for all Inland Southern California women. Dr. Nahas is fellowship-trained in gynecologic oncology and advanced laparoscopic robotic surgery.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I love to bike and participate in all outdoor activities. Tennis in particular is my new passion. When I am home, I enjoy cooking, gardening, and dancing. These activities make me happy, keeps me balanced, and helps me stay positive.
- Board certified-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology FACOG
- Board Certified Gynecologic Oncology - The Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada.
- Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology FRCSC - The Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada.
Training / Memberships
- Impact and cost of preoperative computed tomography imaging on the management of patients diagnosed with high‐grade endometrial cancer
- Feasibility and safety of same-day discharge after minimally invasive hysterectomy in gynecologic oncology: A systematic review of the literature
- Mayo Clinic Experience With Modified Vecchietti Procedure for Vaginal Agenesis: It is Easy, Safe, and Effective
- Does closure of fascia, type, and location of trocar influence occurrence of port site hernias?
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- King Faisal University (MD) – Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, CA – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada – Gynecologic Oncology
- Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ – Advanced Laparoscopic Robotic Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology