Providing the best comprehensive care to our patients.
Samar Nahas, MD specializes in gynecologic oncology and minimally invasive surgery (MIS). At UCR Health, Dr. Nahas works skillfully in a state-of-the-art, safe, and comfortable environment – providing excellent, innovative gynecologic oncology and MIS services for all Inland Southern California women. Dr. Nahas is fellowship-trained in gynecologic oncology and advanced laparoscopic robotic surgery.
- What do you enjoy doing in your spare time? I love to bike and participate in all outdoor activities. Tennis in particular is my new passion. When I am home, I enjoy cooking, gardening, and dancing. These activities make me happy, keeps me balanced, and helps me stay positive.
- Board certified-American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology FACOG
- Board Certified Gynecologic Oncology - The Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada.
- Board Certified Obstetrics and Gynecology FRCSC - The Royal College of Physician and Surgeons of Canada.
Training / Memberships
- Impact and cost of preoperative computed tomography imaging on the management of patients diagnosed with high‐grade endometrial cancer
- Feasibility and safety of same-day discharge after minimally invasive hysterectomy in gynecologic oncology: A systematic review of the literature
- Mayo Clinic Experience With Modified Vecchietti Procedure for Vaginal Agenesis: It is Easy, Safe, and Effective
- Does closure of fascia, type, and location of trocar influence occurrence of port site hernias?
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- King Faisal University (MD) – Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- University of British Columbia, Vancouver, CA – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB, Canada – Gynecologic Oncology
- Mayo Clinic, Scottsdale, AZ – Advanced Laparoscopic Robotic Fellowship in Gynecologic Oncology