English, French, Spanish
I try to treat every patient like a family member. I try to understand patients' goals and values so I can offer safe, evidence-based care that's personalized to the individual.
Stephanie Handler, MD specializes in urogynecology at the UCR Inland Empire Women's Health Center. She trained in OB/GYN at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where she was elected administrative chief resident and won several awards, including an award for excellence in urogynecology. Dr. Handler furthered her training in urogynecology at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center. She offers medical and surgical management options for pelvic floor disorders such as pelvic organ prolapse, urinary incontinence, accidental bowel leakage, recurrent bladder infections, and certain types of chronic pelvic pain, like interstitial cystitis.
- What are the unique skills you have as a clinician? I am an expert in vaginal surgery, which is the safest and most minimally invasive surgical approach, and with a relatively easy recovery as well. I believe in offering patients choices and I'm supportive of working with patients within whatever parameters they're comfortable with. I am also a great listener!
- Outside of healthcare, what do you enjoy doing? I enjoy cooking and spending time with my family, especially my kids. And I love baseball. Go Dodgers!
- Women’s Health
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Rancho Springs Medical Center
- Riverside Community Hospital
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Medical Board of California Certificate for Physicians and Surgeons
Training / Memberships
- American College of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Urogynecologic Society
- Society of Urodynamics, Female Pelvic Medicine & Urogenital Reconstruction
- American Medical Association
Honors / Awards
- Award for Excellence in Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery, American Urogynecologic Society, 2018
- The Gregory Dantzler, MD Chief Resident Teaching Award, Cedars-Sinai Obstetrics and Gynecology residency, 2018
- The Leo G. Rigler, MD Outstanding Academic Achievement Award, Cedars-Sinai Obstetrics and Gynecology residency, 2018
- Blue Cross
- Blue Shield
- University of California, Davis School of Medicine – Sacramento, CA
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center – Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery